Series Inline Unit
(STC 11000, 13000, 16000)
The In-Line unit is available in eight different unit sizes, ranging from 900 to 7200 gallon storage capacities. Each unit is constructed from precast concrete components and a patented fiberglass insert.
Single Inline Unit
Series Units (STC 11,000, 13,000 and 16,000)
High Flow Conditions
- Two 8 ft. diameter upper by-pass structures.
- Two 10 ft. or 12 ft. diameter treatment chambers.
- Inlets and outlet of upstream structures must be 180 degrees.
- Minimum direction change from inlet to outlet of downstream structure is 90 degrees.
- Joining weir must be installed between both units.
- Frame and covers orientated to over riser pipes and oil ports in both units.
The series models are available in 11,000, 13,000 and 16,000 gallon capacity.
You can inspect and maintain the Series Stormceptor® from the surface, without entry into the unit. Ideally, perform maintenance once the stored volume reaches 15 percent of the total volume in the lower chamber, or immediately in the event of a spill.
Maintenance intervals vary depending on the application. We recommend quarterly inspections during the first year of installation to accurately establish the maintenance schedule.
Remove oil and sediment through each of the 24-inch diameter outlet riser pipes. Alternatively, you may remove floatables and hydrocarbons through the six inch oil inspection port. Both steps must be performed in each of the two structures.
Disposal requirements for pollutants captured are similar to that of any other Best Management Practice (BMP). Consult local guidelines or your local Stormceptor® Representative for additional information.